A safe and enjoyable stay
Gap Year Ghana takes every care to enable safe, worthwhile and enjoyable trips for our students. We don't want to mollycoddle you, but we believe that to get the most out of your trip, it must be carefully planned and organized. And support must be there whenever you need it.
How do we ensure a safe and happy gap experience?
- On arrival in Ghana, you are met at the airport and taken to the Langma beach house. An induction into life in Ghana follows soon after
- Qualified support staff visit once a week and are available any time
- Live in staff at the Langma beach house are always on hand to help
- Langma beach house is in a peaceful location
- Only carefuly chosen work placements - known to Gap Year Ghana at first hand - are offered to students
Your safety is our first priority. Please contact us if you have any further questions about safety and support.