Gap year costs
Gap Year Ghana aims to include everything you need to make your stay safe, comfortable and exciting.
Ghana stay prices:
- Two weeks — £650
- Five weeks — £850
- 10 weeks — £1500
- 12 weeks — £1800
- Additional weeks: £150/week
- Minumum stay: two weeks
A deposit of £175 is payable at booking time, and the balance is payable 10 weeks before your departure. You must be at least 18 years old.
What is included?
- Accommodation for the duration of your placement
- Breakfast and evening meal daily
- Transportation to and from airport on arrival and departure
- Finding you a suitable placement
- One weekend excursion
- Assistance and support from Gap year Ghana supervisors and staff
What isn't included?
- Flights to and from Accra, Ghana
- Visa for entry into Ghana
- Vaccinations against local diseases
- Pocket money - eating out, telephone cards etc
- Organising and paying for independent travel.